cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write to next page in Adobe Form

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Dynamic non-interactive form. I need to write some values to a table in the form. The data gets written in the PDF, but since the data to write in the table is huge, i could only see the values in the first page only. I tried, making the form as Flow content, but the positioning of labels and Table gets altered, hence I tried to make the Subform as Positioned and embedded another subform of Flow Content, and Checked the "Allow Page break" Check-box. Even then I could see only the values in the first page.

Please let me know if I need to write some script or I need to make some changes in the settings to write the values in the next page.

Regards,

Sherfuddin K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Yes, i tried making the Parent sub-form as Flow Content. But still, I can only see the values in the first page.

Regards,

Sherfuddin k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your page must be in flow layout to dynamically create additional pages. If you need a strict positioning, you can use multiple subforms with positioned content within your flow layout.

Regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a subform is made flowcontent, then all the parent subforms also need to be flow content.