cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SD,MM real time scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone, Plz help me with SD real time scenarios with examples..

regards,

prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Business scenario that has to be mapped by you (SD consultant) -

Company / client is a TV manufacturing company which sells TVs and provides TV repair sevices.

1. Sales orders for both (TV selling & services) must be done in one sales document type

2. Delivery type must be set up ONLY for TV selling (as services do not need any delivery of goods!)

3. For easy identification - bills should have different number ranges. For selling TV bill # must range from 1 to 1000, and for TV services from 90001 to 90099

4. TV selling must be delivery related bill, TV service must be order related bill

How shall you configure this in SAP SD? What are the important questions you will ask the client, for more information?

Once you have attempted this we can go a step further (in to more functionalities)

Edited by: Typewriter on Aug 14, 2011 2:35 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While I appreciate your interest in giving suggestion, please also ensure that you give suggestion to the current thread and not the one like this thread which is TWO YEARS old

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just saw the date of 14 Aug... I overlooked the date of the original post.

Thank you for pointing it out. I shall keep your suggestion in mind.

former_member775194
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please post some real time scenarios realted to pricing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i think you are new to this group.. wat i suggest is just wat every thread and try to understand wat they r asking and how the solutions are giving and practice in you system... after 10 days.. ask your quires...

All the best...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam new to this group i will find out whts happening by exploring it thnx for your suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth.,

What are looking exactly for be specifc so that people can help you

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thnx for the instant reply imean how the business content SD will be useful in the realtime scenarious and wht cubes will be used