cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have installed IDES and SAP Solution manager 4.0, with the inbuilt temporary license, but now when i process SE38 for ABAPs. i get access code required. i already have a market place id but how do it.... please help me fast as the temp. license would be expiring on 28th May 2007

Regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to --> service.sap.com/licensekey (get license key options in the above tab) otherwise go to service.sap.com then keys&requests

( for abap access keys do the following things)

then the above tab-->SCCR keys

then u have two checkboxes:

Register developer

Register Object

select Register developer then ask for username .give username and click Register

then u get ur access key for abap .

check this. goto se38 give some name in the program field.then click create.they will ask for accesskey.give and continue...

--Sreejesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

This is not the liscence problem.

Any user ID who is going to create/change ABAP programs has to be registered as a developer on service marketplace.

For that go to the service marketplace and follow the steps mentioned above.

Once registered the user ID, a key will be given to you. Copy this key and paste in the window that requested to enter the key.

Once entered it will not ask you again for the key next time you try to create a program.

If you try to change a standard sap program ( unlike any Y or Z program ), it will ask you for the access key for that particular onject for which you want to change.

for this again you will have to register that object ( shown by the system ) on sevice marketplace in the same way as you did for registering the developer.

And this time enter the access key for object as well as for developer and you will be allowed to change the standard SAP program.

I hope it will clear your problem.

Please confirm if solved.

Else get back with more details.

Cheers.

-

Shamish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rewads points if helpful

--Sreejesh