cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: SAPMail Inbox Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know how do i access the SAP Office Inbox messages from a WebDynpro App or a Web Service based EJB App. Is there any configuration involved or is there a specific BAPI that i can call.

.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to extend the standard SAP_WAPI_* function modules and call these customized function modules in the iViews?

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

What do you mean with SAP Office Inbox messages?

Usually an application programmer has to provide the document as byte stream to the component to render the document. It is the application code which has to retrieve the byte stream from the data storage and pass it to the Office component. Office component is independent of any data storage.

I am not quite sure if that helps. Could you please clarify?

Best regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karin,

I am referring to the inbox messages in the SAP Business Workplace i.w. transaction code : 'sbwp' which opens up the sap business workplace and shows all the messages in an inbox.

Hope this clarifies.

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

I am very sorry for the delay. Hope this is still helpful:

Please have a look at the ABAP Workbench, transaction se38 at the function modules starting with SAP_WAPI_* . You will find some function modules concerning worklist/inbox (especially function groups SWRC and SWRW).

Best regards,

Karin