2.What is a condition price?

Thanks in advance

Eleswara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using condition type which uses condition record such as 100 $ per 10 Pieces then this is condition quantity.

Condition price is condition record value you will maintain in VK11

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Condition quantity</b> refers to the condition unit.

If a customer and a vendor agree on a material price for 100 pieces, "100" is the condition pricing unit and "pieces" is the condition unit.

<b>Condition Price</b> is the amount

A figure in the pricing procedure that determines how the system calculates a condition value.

Depending on the condition type, the rate can be an absolute value or a percentage value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

While creating condition types using t.code V/06, we can maintaine caliculation type for that condition. whether the condition is based on Percentage, Quanity, Fixed amount, Gross weight, Net weight, formula, volume etc.

Based on this calaicultation type the condition works.

So, condition Quantity is the condition where the caliculation type is Quanity based and while we maintaine the price in VK11 that will be caliculated based on the Qunatity.

Where as the Condition Price is the Price which is maintained in VK11 using the condition type.

Hope this will give some idea.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elesh.,

Hope so you remember me I am sreemannarayana ,Condition price is nothing but the price for a particulat customer or material or else as the price is based on certain condition as we maintain them Condition records,I think condition quantity may be the minimum Quantity of the material to be despatched may be 5 materials or 10 materials as it is a condition

Give your Gmail id,I will add

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

a <u>condition quantity</u> is the type of measurement based on which a material is valued.You maintain that in <b>v/06</b>

a <u>condition value</u> is the pricing value which is assigned to that condition in records <b>VK11</b>

Reward points if helpful

thanks