cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown Not Working on ISR Adobe Form ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create Dropdown for The Positiones in the ISR Form through Transaction SFP.

I have Taken The UI Element <b>"ISR DDL 1 st Selected"</b> ie. from ISR <b>Native Library as my Form is of Layout type 'ZCI'.</b> I have also written the Logic for Populating ADDITIONAL_DATA Table .

But, Problem is this Dropdown is Only working for Characteristic "PERNR" from the scenario. For any other chracteristic with the same process only one value is getting populated not rest.

That Dropdown only working for characteristic "PERNR" & not for any other characteristics ??

awaiting reply !!!

Thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Are the required scripts are in tact?

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

try checking in the ABAP code if you are incrementing the index of the additional_value for each value added..

Rgds,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys Thanks for reply,

ABAP Code is fine Because when I just change the Binding with the same code to "PERNR" its working fine & for any other Characteristic its showing only one value.

Script is inbuilt as i have never written any extra script, & as it is working with same UI & same script for "PERNR" .

Hey Can we check internal code once we populate additional data table what exactly happens....may be we can find the reson why its only working for PERNR & not for any other characteristics ??

Thanks

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have missed your code somewhere.. try debugging the code and check if the additional_values for the field is getting populated. Hope you have defined key and label for the field in the ISR configuration.

Note: 'PERNR' is a standard characteristic in most of the standard SAP scenarios. So there will be already an inbuilt code(if you are copying the standard implementation to customise) that makes it work.

Try debugging your customised code for the new characteristics and see if the values are getting populated. Still I dont understand why you are not usig the dropdowns from the ISR library [:)].

Rgds,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

I have created One Scenario ZREQ & For the same i have created my<b> own BADI

ZQISR1_ZREQ which is not copied from the standard BADI Implementation</b>, hence no question of copying the standard Functionality for PERNR.

I have debugged my BADI code & additional Data Table getting populated exactly similar for Characterisic "PERNR" & "PLANS" , but still PERNR Dropdown is working & "PLANS " Dropdown is not.

I am taking DD from ISR Library because its proposed that ISR Form with "ZCI" layout type should use "ISR Natiove Library" as Scenario for HR Forms & processes we create in QISRSCENARIO are defaulted to form with this Layout type.

thanks

smita