cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Related Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I am processing order related billing and an invoice thereafter, the doc flow mentions that the Order document is "being processed" Will this go after the payment receipt is posted in F-28? If not, how is this handled?

Await help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the order is completed after it is invoiced. But in your case pl check if there are any open items left in the order which are not invoiced.

you can test the same by creating a similar order and with just one line item and do the invoice. You willl notice that, the order is completed.

no need to do, F-28.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this scenario, the order document is "In Process" until payment is Posted. Once you post the payment through F-28 (rightly said by you), the document flow will get updated .

This will give status as"Completed" to your order.

Reward points if it answered your question.

All the best !

Rajesh S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This is Grusha. I was browsing thru SDN topics and found this one where i too have some problem like Gaurav.

Even though the payment is posted in F-28 still i get "Being Processed"" message. I am not using TAD but copies ZTAN and made it TAD like.

Can you please guide me also..what could be the error. Is there anything that causes delivery in the background???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you post the payment receipt it will be show as processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav.,

No, Check any of the items in the order are not yet been processed,Check whether the order is open or fully processed,If it is fully processed

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana