cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No messages available for selection in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

I have the problem of SXMB_MONI. its saying No messages available for selection when i execute.

I followed the thread https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=2774198&messageID=3216518. But still no messages in monitoring.

No problem in Communication channel. In before synchronous and asynchronous calls are working properly. problem is from last 3 days.

Now i am just trying the get file into XI using NFS protocol and the directory and file is having required permissions, i configured to delete after processing but in communication channel it is saying processing finished successfuly but file didn't reached i monitoring.

In SXMB_ADM i maintained all entries as per the thread mentioned above.

Regards,

Govada.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into RWB --> message Moniroting and check if you can see the message in Message Monitoring. Try various permuations of time, maybe there is some time stamp issue here.

Make sure in SXMB_ADM you have maintained parameter LOGGING with value 1.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Bhavesh,

LOGGING is having current value 1 and default value as 0.

I am trying to get message from any of IS or Integration engine or adapter engine of RWB message monitoring and in my Communication channel monitoring of Component monitoring it is showing the green light and its saying processing finished successfully.

What might be the problem, i didn't did any configuration from these 2 days (in development server) as we are looking at Production server operations.

Regards,

Govada.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure messages have been processed by your server in the past 2 days?

You should be able to see the message ID of the messages in the Comm Channel Monitoring.

And also see the same message in Message Monitoring.

If you are not on a production server why not try to send a Test message from the RWB test tool and check if you can see what is happening.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that the logging is set to 1 for the "RUNTIME" parameter

also, check the status of IS in RWB as suggested

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>><i>If you are not on a production server why not try to send a Test message from the RWB test tool and check if you can see what is happening</i>

Can u please explain how to do make use of RWB test tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In RWB , under Comp Monitoring , for "Adapter Engine" you will have "Test Messages" tab if you click on it.

Here you specify the SIN info or the "service" , "interface" and "namespace" info. YOu can get that from the "Receive Determination" of your CC in ID. Just copy and paste it from RX determination.

Then click on "Send Message"

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks krishnamoorthy and bhavesh

<b>Error when sending message: 403 Forbidden</b> This is the error i come across with if i went to test the sample file to file scenario.

can u please update.

Regards,

Govada.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of using the Adapter Engine to send the test message using the integartion engine.

RWB --> Component Monitoing --> Integration Engine --> Tools .

This will allow you to send the message directly to the integration engine. Try this

instead of the adapter engine test tool and let us know.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai krishnamoorthy,

I checked the other threads and know that its because of too little authorizations to send the message.

So entered with PISUPER and sent the message.

NOw the message is sent. but still i couldn't able to see it in sxmb_moni or message monitoring of RWB.

Regards,

Govada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Bhavesh,

In component monitoring. Integration engine is having yello led and showing component status contains warnings. Does this the cause for not triggering any messages to XI.

Regards,

Bhavesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think that should be the problem

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have sent one message using adapter engine test tool and one message through integration engine test tool, both messages have the response "Message sent".

Where to check the send messages. It is not reflecting the SXMB_MONI???

In the send message to option this is the url it is showing

http://DEVSAPXI:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Regards,

Govada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh and Krishna for replies.

Now i tested using the Integration engine test tool (One BPM interface). it processed the message succssfully.

I just made dummy changes in communication channels and activate it. status is green, still not picking the files into XI. Messages are comming through Test tool of RWB.

Can u tell how to proceed furthur with this problem..

Regards,

Govada.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still files are not picked by FTP/NFS Transport protocols.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your file is not being picked at all ,then there is a pblm with your

Adapter Engine/ Adapter Configuration(cc) in ID

Earlier your file was picked up right>

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes even i created new CC also and made the relavant changes in sender agreement.. still the same problem..

Regards,

Govada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check this

Goto MDT: http://host/mdt and see the audit log

do you find any messages here?

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai krishna,

No messages in the the XI message display tool for the whole day. Did restarting the server solves the issue..

This i already did yesterday. Is there any services if we are stopping and starting the instance.

Regards,

Govada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Visual admin log

also try restarting the AE from J2ee Visual admin

regards

krishna

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chand

Check the adapter status and IS Status in RWB.

Cheers..

Vasu