cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Home page "Page cannot be displayed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My XI server is working fine till yesterday for all the scenarios.Today I just started XI Server.It is not writing any log files like "default trace" and application log files in Log folder.I am able to log into XI throghugh log on screen.But I am not able to getting XI HomePage which is saying "<b>Page Cannot be displayed</b>" when I run SXMB_IFR.

I have just added one parameter in RZ10 extended maintanance file for SMTP Configuration yesterday.Is this any problem??

Can you please anybody help me to solve this problem.

Thnaks & Regards,

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just added one parameter in RZ10 extended maintanance file for SMTP Configuration yesterday.Is this any problem??

<i>

That should not be a problem</i>

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok....What might be the problem??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sekhar,

Looks like the J2EE stack is down.

Try to bounce back the Java Stack and then the XI homepage should be displayed.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanku very much bhavesh.

<i>Try to bounce back the Java Stack and then the XI homepage should be displayed</i>

Can u please explain more How to bounce back the Java Stack??

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SMICM --> Administration --> J2EE Cluster and you will have multiple options to restart the J2EE engine, shut dowmn, etc .

BASIS Team can help better.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks bhavesh....

I ll try with this option and get back to you...

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh ,

I have tried all the combinations......But no luck

Any other ideas please....??

Sekhar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sekhar,

Is this a new PC on which you are trying to connect ? Maybe the host file entires etc is missing?

Try the Url with the IP address instead of the host name as well.

Normally it is the a problem with the J2EE engine that prevents the XI home page from getting displayed. If you are convinced that the Host file entry etc is correct, netwrok connection is available etc, I would suggest you try to get in touch with your BASIS team and ask them to check the status ofthe j2EE engine from the Visual Admin.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Yes...It's new Laptop.It was working fine since 1month.I am getting this problem today itself.Even I have given my host name in etc file and Now I am unable to connect to the Visual Admin also.I dont have a option to get in touch with my basis because of own problem.

Sekhar