cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

we can create the project definitons,WBS elements,Network in CJ20N and in CJ27.What is differnce between this two transactions

Regards&Thanks

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

In PS , there are two major Tools from where you can create your project structure. One is Project Builder ( CJ20N) and the other is Project Planning board.( CJ27).

Project Builder is primarily used while creating and maintaining a project structure i.e Project definition , WBSE and network activities.

Project planning board is very useful if you are working with dates / scheduling / Capacity planning in the network / attaching maintenace orders etc.

The major difference between the two is that you can view and customize Gantt chart only in PPB . Also Capacity planning can only be done in PPB.

I hope this explanation helps. Addtionally follow the link ( ECC 6.0 )

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/a9/8a853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CJ27 is specific for Creating a Project i.e." CJ27 is Create Project" but whereas CJ20N is a Project Builder where you can see clusters of projects and activate any one with almost all the details and levels of the projects.

Regards

Rehman