cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM - to create a formula / routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone write a sample formula for pricing to read Gross Price from the sales order and pass it on to a variable.

Also if this variable can be read from the alt cond base value.

Or if any link to documentation where I can read some info on VOFM and related paths / steps.

Thanks very much for the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls refer the link hope it will help u

http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMFormulaRoutines.pdf

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at SAP Note 327220 (and subsequent related OSS Notes). It is an explanation of function "Maintain: Requirements and Formulas", which is also known as "VOFM".

Here are a few links which I think might be of interest to you:

3. This is the best thing for you to do, I guess:

when you go to the transaction VOFM, you will just be seeing a blank screen with some menus at the top. Right? Now just select an of the menu items , Let us say Data- Transfer->Deliveries. You would see a screen with a table and an icon for documentation. Just read that documentation.

Furthermore, this documentation has hyperlinks which will actually take you to the corresponding node in the IMG where the particular activity is performed. And you can get further information from the IMG.

Reward points if this is helpful.

Regards,

Naveen.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi UN,

In VOFM, in the menu, go to Formula----Scale base and create a new routine here. After creating the routine with proper coding that scale base should be the gross value of the order instead of freight condition type you have(as i know ur reqmt from earlier qn).

After creating the routine, assign this routine in the scale formula field of condition type( in scales tab). the field is T685A-KOFRS. Now execute the program RV80HGEN in se38 to activate the routine.

Once all these things are done, test the functionality and it should work as per your requirement. Dont forget that you have to execute RV80HGEN in the target system everytime you move your transports to new system.

Reward point if it helps.