Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adapter activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI gurus

please help me in resolving this issue

I am getting this problem that " adapter is inactive" how to over come this

i check in adapter configuration i.e when creating communication channel there the adapter status is active . In RWB under component monitor also adapter engine is in green color but integration engine is in red color.how to activate this & make adapter active

how & where we active and deactivate these adapters. Actually i need to run this interface weekly once .At run time it has to be activate rest of the time it is deactivate for performance improvement as we are running too many interfaces in our project .

please provide solution for this as soon as possible

thanks in advance

Regards

rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The adapter should be started in the RWB --> Comm Channel Monritoing.

2. Go to the integration directory and check the status of the Adapter against the STATUS drop down option. The status should be active. If inactive, make active and activate the comm channel.

Now, when needed you can start / stop the comm channel from RWB and you need to deactivate it at the Directory level.

Also, try to upgrade to SP 19 / Sp 10 and use the Availability Time to shcedule your adapters automatically.

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

goto the adapter(communication channel) in ID and in the bottom u will see the option to activate/deactivate the adapter.

also having an adapter active or inactive wont affect ur performance issue,so u can leave it active.moreover once u go into production u should not play wid adapter making it active for some time and then deactivating it for rest or the time

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

Where exactly you are able to see " adapter is inactive" & can you describe your scenario with what type of adapter it is & what all systems are involved.

- Lalit -