cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS10400020 - Approval of GR by Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Workflow not unique. Inform System Administrator.

I've encountered this problem before and I checked and activated the versions of the workflow.

Implemented: std one step approval GR WS10400002, and customized 2 step approval WS901000001 copied version of the two step approval (WS10400009).

But sometimes, the std version does not contain a manager therefore in workflow preview, it will show No approver Found.

Requirement is to have to forwarded to the WFL administrator so the system would notify him/her in case such scenario arises.

I now activated WS10400020 - Approval of GR by Admin and implemented the badi (BBP_WFL_ADMIN_APPROV).

The start conditions for 1 and 2 steps are already correct. But when I activated WS10400020 -GR Admin, this error occurs.

I activated the standard start condition for GR Admin. Any idea when to start the GR Admin wfl? Because I would only know that the admin will be started when the 1st/2nd levels doesnt have an approver found.

Thanks!

Cindy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right.This workflows are only started if it is not possible to determine approvers from the one or two step approval workflows.

From the error it seems that the start condition for the GR admin WF is same as one of the other workflows.Hence the error.

What you can try is dont maintain the starting conditions for the GR Admin WF.Since you have implemented the BADI BBP_WFL_ADMIN_APPROV,if no approvers are found from 1 n 2 step WF,the approver/adminsitrator will be picked form this BADI.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha.

I didnt maintain the starting conditions for GR (it is also deactivated)

the 1st approval works with approver but when there's no approver, it displayes ad-hoc approver not found (No approver found).

I believe this didnt call the Badi I implemented.

Cindy

Answers (0)