cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using solution manager to monitor a 46C system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently installed solution manager and I am using it to monitor our XI system in CCMS.

So I have decided to monitor our R/3 systems which is at 4.6C.

My problem is I have followed the documentation and everything looks good in CEN, so the topology is all good, the SAPCCM4X agent is running happily, the rfc connections are all defined and I can connect to the R/3 system.

But when I go to transaction RZ20 in CEN (solution manager) it is not updating in CCMS on there.

Am I missing a step?

Is this wrong?

Regards Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I installed Solution manager 4.0 on window base platform and my R3 4.6c is installed on Solaries Unix.

When i am trying to register SAPCCM4x agent on my R3 system it shows me the following error.

" INFO: Updated saprfc.ini in agent work directory /usr/sap/TS2/DVEBMGS01/log/sapccm4x

ERROR: RFC error during logon: 104 RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE [Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)]

INFO: Updated config file /usr/sap/TS2/DVEBMGS01/log/sapccm4x/csmconf."

But when i am trying to login into the system through Sapgui with help of same admin user and password, it is allowing me.

so could you please guide me for resolving this issue?

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try using upper-case letters on both the registration and CEN?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

in RZ20, do u see the 46C system at all? If not, you have to define a custom monitor in Solman and add the MTE's of the 46C system.

Thomas