cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Pr00 to have cost price( which is VPRS price)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need PR00 value to be VPRS Value. Since they sell the product to their sister company at cost price, they need proo to have value of vprs. Can any one help me in pointing the proo to vprs price.

I tried ti sue Alt Cal but vprs is stored in sub total "B"which is cost price and same time EK02 is also stored in "B" subtotal. So i cant write a routine in subtotal asking to copy "B" subtotal value.This is due to total of ek02 nad vprs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Pricing Procedure, maintain the first condition as VPRS & next PR00. VPRS will be captured from Material master & for PR00 you can mark it as from the step no of VPRS. Maintain PR00 condition as Price condition with calculation type as %. Maintain condition record such that it is 100% of VPRS condition. You may use Access as Customer / material if you want it for some specific customer or use access material if you want it as generic.

Hope this help you resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI raj,

you can do one thing.. write a rountine with abaper saying that when ever your own customer group buys VPRS should activate instead if PR00 for particular group...and put in alt cal type...

Reward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj, you can reopen your pricing procedure at v/08. remove the condition type pr00. delete it. and then make sure that vprs condition type is there in your pricing procedure and make it mandatory. and most importantly uncheck the statistical check box, that is it. save it and it should work.

seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That doesnt help. Costing people are not able to accept VPRS as main price instead as a stattistical. I wrote a routine which will copy the subtotal of VPRS and put in PR00 which goes into accouting.