Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i give pfcg also it is saying as u r not authorised to use this transaction.so please suggest me.

regards,

shiru.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamozzala,

Which user are you sing. Also please dont open no threads. Reply to this post only.

Regards.

Ruchit.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamozzala,

Which user are you sing. Also please dont open no threads. Reply to this post only.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created a new client with sap* as user with that i created new user using su01.but in profile tab if i give sap_all it is saying as u r not authorised r u r not active user .so what should i do.please suggest me.

regards.

shiru.

0 Kudos

Hello Kamozzala,

What was the profile that you used for the client copy?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamozzala,

I think you have selected the profile that doesnot copy authorization profile and roles during client copy. Do a client copy using SAP_USER and all the Users, user roles and authorization profiles will be copied. For more information on the copy profies please go through the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/69/c24c0f4ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Award points if helpful.

Regards,

Bharath.

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please copy <b>SAP_ALL</b> profile via SCCL TCode.your problem will be solve

These are some profile

Copy profile

SAP_USER

Users, user roles and authorization profiles are copied. The client is not reset.

SAP_UONL

User without authorization profile and role

SAP_PROF

Only authorization profile and roles

SAP_CUST

Client-specific customizing including authorization profile is copied. The application data is deleted, the user data is retained.

SAP_CUSV

SAP_CUST with variants

SAP_UCUS

SAP_CUST with user master data

SAP_UCSV

SAP_UCUS with variants

SAP_ALL

All client data except change documents (see note 180949) and local data is copied.

SAP_APPL

SAP_ALL without user master data

SAP_AAPX

SAP_ALL without authorization profile and roles

Rewards points if helpful

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar