cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM Diagnostics Warning " No landscape element has been found "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of setting up the SM Diagnostics on Sol Man 4.0 SP10. I have deployed the LMSERVICE11_0-20001429.SCA file when I login as J2EE_Admin to SM Diagnostics I see the following warning

Warning : <b></b>No landscape element has been found. There might be none or you are not authorized to see any of them.

I am not sure if I can go ahead with SMD wizard before I clear this warning.

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FredericOzon
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

first I would recommend you to install LMService SP11 patch 3.

then please have a look to the documentation (diagnostics setup guide as of SP10) chap 4.4.

Regards,

Frederic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for the reply. I have deployed the patch 3 as you suggested and still I have the same warning as I mentioned earlier. Diagnostics Server setup has been completed without errors.

I would like to know how to create the connectivity between SLD and SMD.

Also chap 4.4 deals with the SMD agent setup where as the issue is with the server setup.

Thanks

Sunil

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I'm experiencing the same problem of you.

Warning "<i>No landscape element has been found. There might be none or you are not authorized to see any of them</i>".

Have you found the solution? Please let me know.

Thanks n Regards,

Adhi

FredericOzon
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Connection between SLD and SM is described in transaction SPRO -> IMG.

Hi Adhi,

Please read the Diagnostics documentation, you miss the publication of the solution to SMD.

SAP Note 987835, may help you to define a solution in SMSY

Regards,

Frederic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

I've checked that SAP Note. But the warning still appears.

FYI, I want to setup SMD for Non ABAP Environtment, Enterprise Portal 6.

any other idea?

Thanks,

Adhi

0 Kudos

Hell Adhi,

Have you transferred the solution from Solution Manager 4.0 to SMD via the transaction SMDIAG_WIZARD ?

Then, refresh the browser and the warning message should disappear.

Best regards,

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federic,

I am still working on this issue with SAP support. I was told that the agent has to be up and running before we run the SMDIAG_WIZARD. When we give the path name like /usr/sap/<SID> it does not accept it saying that the path name is incorrect.

I will update this thread once I was able to resolve this.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paula,

I've tried SMDIAG_WIZARD but it also ended with error :

<i>The data could not be passed to the Solution Manager Diagnostics.

Solution Manager Diagnostics error message: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCRes

Procedure

Check the RFC connection and the Solution Manager Diagnostics configuration

</i>

I've checked the RFC connection n found no error. I've also checked SMD config, it looked fine. But, I'm still wondering there is no RFC setting in SMSY for non-ABAP system. any idea ?

Thx n Regards,

Adhi

Message was edited by:

Adhi Wibowo

0 Kudos

Hello Adhi,

In SM59, check that you have the RFC connections Webadmin and Solmandiag and they are working.

On SMD, on the Abap Connectivity Setup, check that the system setup is correct and then click on the button "Setup Abap Connectivity". Delete the connection and recreate it, you should have a green light on WEBADMIN.

On the Solution Manager, on the transaction SE38, launch the program SOLDIAG_CLEAR_XML_CACHE and then rerun the transaction SMDIAG_WIZARD to transfert the solution to SMD.

Best regards,

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Paula,

I've tried those steps. There is still the same error in SMDIAG_WIZARD.

I also check in SMD, i found no error on Setup wizard. any other idea?

where can i find the log for this transaction?

Thx n Regards,

Adhi

0 Kudos

Hello Adhi,

The error should be logged in the defaultTrace.trc file on the Solution Manager J2EE engine, in the log files of the engine under
saploc\XXX\JCXX\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\defaultTrace.0.trc.

Best regards,

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paula,

I've found the solution for my error, it was file cca_systemlandscape.xml can't be upload to SMD. I tried to reconfigure Component Analyzer on monitored system. it's work. thanks for you help. case closed.

Regards,

Adhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adhi,

I'm getting the same error...

"No landscape element has been found. There might be none or you are not authorized to see any of them."

Can you pls give a more detailed description of how you fixed it?

thanks,

Clinton

FredericOzon
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Clinton,

Please follow the setup steps as defined in the guide, you did not publish your solution definition in SMD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also get the error that "cca_systemlandscape.xml" cannot be transferred to the monitored system. I want to know how this was imported manually or fixed?

thanks,

Clinton

FredericOzon
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Does not need to sent it manually. Should be done with Wizard. What is the version of your SAP Solution Manager 4.0 and LMservice.sca?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i'm facing the similar isue with the cca_systemlandscape.xml file load into SolMan.

SolMan- 4 sith Sp15 & ISAGENT- ISAGENTSMD72_03 & LMSERVICE- LMSERVICE14P_5-20001429.SCA

Please provide me the solution

Thanks,

Ravi