cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tickets with soln plz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I need few examples of real time L1,L2 ang L3 tickets.(2 examples for each priority will do).

Examples like shipping point determination is not determined...possible reasons could be shipping point not assigned in org structure,shipping point determination not maintained (shipping cond + loading group + plant)etc..

I am urgentlY in need of tickets with SOLUTIONS like i've mentioned above with l1,l2 & l3 priority.

Thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ashish_dhiman@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Sent Mail.

Reward poinst if it helps.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ashish,

give your mail ID.

regards

Srini

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi srini,

plzz send the same .... to my mail id

nmadhan1234@gmail.com

just say "sent mail " im my thread for rewards

thanks

madhan n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini,

Can you please send me the tickets to my mail id also..vamckrisna@gmail.com

if helpful...surely reward next moment

regards,

vamsi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

Sent Mail.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI srini..

can u kindly send me the tickest to my mail id......

sanjana_priya22@yaho.co.in

i would be very greatful if u can send me some real time tickest....

regards,

sanjana

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Srini Boss,

Pls do me a favour , pls send me a mail also on the same issues.

binku007@gmail.com

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

please send me the same (tickets)

id :kishore.kia@gmail.com

i will reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Binayak / Sanjana / Krishna Kishore,

Sent Mail

Regards

Srini

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx Srini,

It was of great help.

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Case 1 :</b>

Material: X

Plant : Y

Stock in Storage Location - A : 1 Unit

Stock in Storage Location - B : 1 Unit

Sales Order N0 1111111111 is created against storage location A &

Sales Order N0 2222222222 is created against storage location B &

In Case 1

I am able to do availbility check for Both the sales order as stocks are available in both the storage location

In Case 2

Carried out availability check for sales order 1111111111 - Shedule lines were generated against stocks in Storage Location A.

Now I transfer the stock from Storage - A through 309 movement to some other material no - Z

Problem / Issue.

Since no stock is availble in Storage - A , Sales Order which was created for Storage A pulls the stock from storage B for availablity to promise.

Now In this case I am not able to carry out availabilty check for Sales Order 2222222222 inspite having stocks in storage - B as it has been confirmed/pulled by sales order 1111111111.

Looking for following solution.

[1] I dont want Availability check at Plant level - I need at Storage Section Level.

[2] As soon as 309 movement is carried out or stock is moved out to any other storage or Plant then - Shedule lines for Sales Order 1111111111 should get deleted automatically as the material in storage location is no more available.

Solution:

ATP at SL level, you need to insert the SL at item level of the sales order. This will restrict the search.

2. For automatic recheck of ATP, I can suggest a batch job of V_V2 transaction .

<b>Case 2: Back Order</b>

1. When a sales order is created by end user there is no material available.

I checked this by checking schedule line the confirmed quantity shows 0 qty at schedule line.

Soln: Backorder processing

Logistics-SD-sales-Environment-backorders-backorder processing-enter sales order number

2.END USER GOT A PROBLEM WHEN CREATING A SALES ORDER FOR MAKE TO ORDER

QUANTITY ENTERED IN SALES ORDER IS NOT PICKED AUTOMATICALLY AND IS ALSO NOT PICKED WHEN ENTERED MANUALLY

SOLN:- SOLVED BY GOING TO MM02 SALES/GENERAL PLANT VIEW

CHANGE AVAILABILITY CHECK TO INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENT (02) FROM DAILY REQUIREMENT (01) IN MATERIAL MASTER

3.In the client site complete SAP system got struck by giving error: short dump

When creating a sales order it didn’t allow me to save any order

Soln:I solved it first by going to lt22 and came to know its due to short dump

Caused by S687 Infostructure

Goto img->logistics general->logistics data warehouse->updating->updating control->Activate update chhose sales and distibution

double click on u r infostructure radio button and select asynchronous only

synchronous is not recommended.

Here s687 is selected synchronous which gave the error.

4. When customer returned goods.client want to make a gate pass by which u can track the material returned or received

Soln: Go to Tcode LECI and enter the details about the truck like time,licence plate,driver and save & print it.

There could be many such cases.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

u created a sales order with USD currency, at the time of billing, client wants currency to be different ...

Message was edited by:

madhan n

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

some real time issues ...

1. Someone coming back to us that they cannot create a delivery note for xyz company or cannot use VA01 transaction.

SOL : Basically authorization issues...usually we analyse what rights he would require and pass on the same to basis team to give the adequate authorization.

2. Sometimes endusers are not completely aware of the business process leading to not performing a step which is required in the flow of material/documents and surely leading errors in subsequent steps.

We need to figure out the same and take necessary action to fix the flow in some cases and surely get the user gear up to the correct process.

3. In many cases we have to analyse why a particular document was not created either manually or through automated process. Example be like why the delivery document creation failed ?

4. Cases are also raised related to customized development where it does not perform as required like a particular should have been in the report but is not there..or any sort of bugs etc.

It requires to analyse the development and find the casue of the issue.

5. Enhancements..they usually contribute the most in support projects. I feel in software industry we cannot have a complete specification..something is surely misinterpreted or missed out, which is usually realised after few months of go live. They are usually classified as enhancements ..leading to small modifications or developments.

thanks

madhan