Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

if i give tcode su02 it is giving as u r not authorised.so how can i create sap_all n sap_new.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shireesha,

I hope you have created the Client but <u>not yet done the client copy using SCCL transaction</u>. Without actually doing the client copy, you will not be able to do anything in the newly created client.

Hope it helps.

Please revert back if needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamozzala,

Do you have access to PFCG. If you have it then you need to create a role and add su02 to it. After that assign that role to your user id.

Also you cannot create sap_all and sap_new. it is part of the package.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your authorization profile if you have sap_all and sap_new then it is problem your client copy profile go to T Code SCCL and copy the profile SAP_ALL. May be your problem will solved

Rewards point if helpful

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shireesha,

I hope you have created the Client but <u>not yet done the client copy using SCCL transaction</u>. Without actually doing the client copy, you will not be able to do anything in the newly created client.

Hope it helps.

Please revert back if needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

hi santhosh,

thanku so much ur answer is so helpful to .

regards,

shiru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you dont have a chance to creat SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW beacuse its a default authorisation profiles.... developed by SAP itself. if u want use that authorisations so simply add those profiles to u r role... then u will gett full authorisation in sap system. so dont try to create sap_all and sap_new.

if u want to create a client then simply create one new client through scc4. and then copy the useful data from one client another client using the local client(SCCL) copy. if that 2 clients belongs to single system. otherwise u have to do remote client copy(SCC9)

Regards,

srinivas