cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronization Problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some problem during synchronization.

I am getting the error mesage as

https://abc.pqr.com:8443/sap/bc/MJC/mi_host?~sysid=ABC&;

• Synchronisation problems: Transport-layer (http) sync exception raised (root cause: Exception while synchronizing (java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://abc.pqr.com:8443/sap/bc/MJC/mi_host?sysid=ABC&client=800&~language=ja&ACKNOWLEDGE=X&))

I have tried resetting my client many tmes but evertime only the partial sync is happening and all data is not coming on to the client also for some syncBO's the Inbound status is going to I-partial everytime..I have cleared the monitor and when i check the data in worklist mon the data is not coming on to middleware.But when i use the same application via Desktop MI Client .everything is working fine.

When i check the short dump for my ID inmiddleware i am getting the following error message.I am trying to display the Japanese characters on to my device but its working fine previously and ow its giving conversion error..

hrtText

Conversion error between two character sets

hat happened?

Conversion error "ab_rfcExplode" from character set 8000 to character set 4102.

When executing a remote function call a conversion error occurred. This

occurred when receiving or sending the data. The conversion error can

only appear, when the data is transferred from a Unicode system to a

non-Unicode system.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

Message was edited by:

Devendrakumar Phate

Message was edited by:

Devendrakumar Phate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendrakumar,

Transport-layer (http) problem might have caused due to connection loss between SAP J2EE Engine and client or due to some network issues. Also caused when PDA runs OutOfMemory.

Please apply this note 1001292, i guess this will solve your problem

Hope this helps

Best Regards,

Lakshmi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

There can be many reasons as such why data is not uploaded to middleware from client or why data is not donloded to client.

Kindly check if the sender,handler,receiver are enabled in MEREP_PD.

Try to see if at all any records are gone into I-Waiting or I-Partial state (check for before dates also)

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I checked that there were some records in I -waiting or I-partial stages in the past for the same user i but still i mgetting the same erro.Also i have done the testing with one unique id many times ..everytime generating a new mobileid .Will this affect on the synchronization ..download of data if thsi is dso what is the recommended step.or do i need to clear all the mobile id's in the past.whats the recommended way...please suggest..

When i m checking the dump for my ID i can still see the following error message,

Runtime Error RFC_CONVERSION_FIELD

Date and Time 24.05.2007 16:49:26

ShrtText

Conversion error between two character sets

What happened?

Conversion error "ab_rfcExplode" from character set 8000 to character set 4102.

When executing a remote function call a conversion error occurred. This

occurred when receiving or sending the data. The conversion error can

only appear, when the data is transferred from a Unicode system to a

non-Unicode system.

I can see that for that particular syncbo where its returnign the japanese characters and the records are getting into partial state is throwing the runtime error in st22.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

Message was edited by:

Devendrakumar Phate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

<<Also i have done the testing with one unique id many times ..everytime generating a new mobileid >>>

Creating same userID many times will be be any problem.

Try to see if the syncbos are generated ,enabled and replicated.

Seems to be some problem with the conversion of the data from unicode system to non-unicode system.

Cheers,

Karthick