cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Transaction type for vendor bids

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have different transaction type for vendor bids (BUS2202), with different text schemas, for example. I'd like to know how I can choose which of them would have to be used. I'd like to have different actives at the same time, so put inactive the transaction type "quot" and create a new is not the solution for my requirement. I'd prefer to do it for customizing that using for example screen variants.

In the case of bid invitation I Know, but in the case of vendor bid, how I can manage this? Any BADI?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I make the question because maybe it was an unclear explanation.

For Business object BUS2200 (Bid invitation) I have different transaction types with different characteristics and texts schema, and I using the attribute or the user when is creating the bid invitation choose the transaction type.

I'd like to know how I can do the same with the BUS2202 (Vendor Bid). I have different transaction types but I don't know where I can define which of thew should be processed.

As an alternative I can desactivate fields using BADI, but it could be possible to use transaction types for this?

Does anybody know this?

thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Try using BADIs or Screen Variants -></u>

<b>Please go through the links below for more details -></b>

Regards

- Atul