cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get TBIT4--TBIT41-TBIT42-TBIT43-TBIT44

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, anybody know where i can gets this documents?

i want to get my cerfiticate in XI.

rgds

RP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some XI docs...u can contact me [removed by moderator]

please Award points if useful...

jun huang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Junhang,

Kindly note that as the other SDNers pointed out, TBIT docs are copyright protected by SAP. You are not supposed to distribute them in any form with out permission from SAP.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,jai

Yes, you say correct, but TBIT docs is my training notes, SAP don't have copyright.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i got all of TBIT by a company's mate

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo Pertierra

can u mail me the same document at my email id <b>[removed by moderator]</b>. I will be thankful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you also mail me the docs .

<b>[removed by moderator]</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Jai has mentioned, these materials are copyright of SAP and it can not be distributed without the permission of SAP. To get these certification materials you have to register with SAP. These documents are in the form of e-Learning (soft copies) and you will get it once you registered for it. After registration you will get user ID and password from SAP to access the Development Consultant in XI section of Service Marketplace.

You can also go for classroom session for these modules from SAP or SAP authorized centers.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i could get all of TBIT by a company's mate

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

In order to get the TBIT material, you need to attend the SAP authorised training as mentioned by Satish or get the license from Service Market Place.

I have some good docs...u can contact me -[removed by moderator]

Points if found usefullll...:-)

kanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

You will not get this materials. you have to take training from SAP authorized training institutes. Then only you will get this.

---Satish