cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Request Window information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about information Activation Request Window provide. After do my activation I have two columns, one with a yellow circle - same icon of Activation Request window- and another one with a blue arrow.

In the first column I have a green checked symbol so I think this step has been done successfully but in the second one I have a question mark and a time after I have a man running - so I suppose I have a problem in this second step.

Anybody knows the meaning of this column? Where I can obtained detailed information about all this stuff? How can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Javier,

If you are getting confused with those symbols then change it to Text view.

To change it in text view:

You have one button at the right top corner in Activation Request window. Click on it and from there select Show Status as text.

It will be very convenient to you.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

First green symbol for your activation is sucess and second symbol for deployment, if its deployed its in green otherwise question mark. If you want you change them to text.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

First column gives the status of build in result of your activity request activation.

Second column gives the status of Deployment to the respected server (dev). Usually for those activities/dc which doesnt have any deployment then it shows nothing. But for the rest it should show the green tick once the deployment went successfully.. Before getting this greeen tick it shows question mark then running man ...then green tick.

If anything fails at deployment in result of activity activation then you would see red cicle with X.. u can go and check the log for the reason.

hope this helps you..

Thanks,

Raags