0 Kudos

hi,

plz guide me about retero billing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Retro Billing is a special type of Billing which is used in Scheduling Agreements.

We may change the price of a material after it has already been billed and settled. In this case, we create a retro-billing list to revaluate billing documents with the new price. we create an additional billing document to settle the difference. The retro-billing list function is only available for the standard self-billing procedure.

Because of the long validity periods of scheduling agreements, the system carries out a second pricing run during billing. This ensures that any changes to pricing agreements are taken into account.

New pricing agreements that made with the customers may affect billing documents that have already been processed and settled. If a new pricing agreement is effective before the pricing date of the billing documents, we can perform retroactive billing to call up a list of these documents and reevaluate them with the new price. we can then create additional billing documents to settle any differences.

With the retroactive billing type we can perform

1. Call up a list of documents affected by price changes

2. Trigger the system to create the necessary retroactive billing documents directly from the list

3. Create credit or debit memos directly

4. Review any errors in a log

5. Simulate the retroactive billing process for any document

Hope this gives you brief idea about retro billing.

REWARD IF HELPFUL

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Please check your mail for complete details on Retro...

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Provide me your id ...

i will forward some documentation

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,