Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Error on the Production Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Developed Objects on the DEV Box.

I Exported the Whole Objects Developed in the DEV Box To Quality Box.

<b>Here I got the Error in the Quality Box.</b>

How Should I Rectify this Error????

Can I do it on the Quality Box itself ??? Or Should I Need to Rectify it on DEV Box

Regards

Sesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Giri,

I would recommended any changes you make whether in IR or ID you do in DEV and reimport to QA and then to Prodcution.

---Satish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the process it better to rectify in Dev machine and re import the same to QA machine. If it is configuration then we can rectify in QA machine itself.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sesha giri,

If the option <b>Objects are Original objects</b> is not checked for the SWCV (The options are displayed at the bottom of the right pane when u double click the SWCV ), u can do the changes even in the Quality System directly. but this is not preferred.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If error is related to configuration then rectify in QA system else it should be corrected in Dev system.

Regards,

Gourav

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If there are no errors while executing in dev

u can perform the error corection in quality if u had mistakenly did it in quality alone wh ile /after transport

<b>otherwise it is like all changes made in dev should be transported to quality and no changes should be separately incorporated in quality system alone.</b>Message was edited by:

Anusha Ramsiva

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

usually the process is to rectify it in Dev and re import the same to QA.