cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS_CBS,inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

I was trying to create track in CMS in 2004s server...I have done the same in 2004 server before...were i copied contents from plugins to the inbox folder....But here i was not able to find both ....should i do the same in some other location or is there some thing else which is wrong ..Please help me with the same

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You can manually create the folders (inbox, etc), just see to it that the transport directory path mentioned in Landscape configurator -> Domain data should be the same as where your three SCAs are:

1. SAP_BUILDT

2. SAP_JTECHS

3. SAP_JEE

Regards,

Anish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks all ..the problem is solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will always only see this SC's in the check-in tab which are defined for this track. So to see the ESS specified SC's add them to your track or you will never see it.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

So I have my files in the inbox folder ...but when I am trying to check in i displays only SAP_JTECHS.sca,SAP_BUILDT.sca,SAP-JEE.sca and the SAPPCUI_GP.sca,SAP_ESS.sca,SAP_MSS.sca which are also in the same folder are not listed in the checkin table , when i search for it ..Do u have any idea what might be the reason?

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI krishna,

The ESS, MSS sca's you are using, are not the right SCAs, I had faced the same issue.

Download the following SCAs

SAPESS08_0-20000512.SCA - 270 MB

SAPMSS08_0-20000503.SCA - 59 MB

In case it is a zip file change it to SCA after download, put it in inbox folder and click on refresh of check-in tab you will see the SCAs.

Regards,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if I go for manual creation of the inbox folder .....the CMS_CBS/plugins folders are missing so are the .sca file ...what should i do ???is there any specific document for 2004s???

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just download them from the Service Marketplace.