cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining 2 del. into single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds.

I want to make single invoce of two. del.

Every thing is same like payer, billing date,etc.

Is there any setting I have to do in copy control.

please help me.

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

go to img-SD- basic functions- billing-billing doc- maintain copy control- choose delivery to billing

choose F2 as target

LF as source

go to details icon-(header level)

in that page delete the entries in fields assignment no, reference no

then u create billing in VF04

u can combine similar deliveries in to an invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Billing document consolidation</b>

For collective/ consolidation of billing when all the relevant data is equal ,the system can conbine multiple deleveries or sales document into one invoice.

<b><i>This is maintained by using factory calendar & copying rules</i></b>.

<i>To create consolidated invoicing for a customer,first define factory calendar the payer is using and then assign to billing view of the customer master record for payer. The billing calendar may indicate you one day of week is working day,thus system only propses only that day for billing but system will allow u for creating sales orders and deleveries on remaining days also.</i>

<b>Copy control from delivery type LF to billing type F2</b>

<i>Apart from regular setting the data that is important to an invoice splitting or invoice combination is the entry in the field data VBRK\VBRP.

To create splitting rule, proceed to VOFM and select data transfer,billing documents.

Copy the std. 001-Inv Split . This is done by overwriting the number such as type 900 over 001 and press enter.</i>

For further reference you can take help of <u><i><b>Williams SD book</b></i></u> -Page No. 166

<b>Consildated Invoicing & Copy Control for Billing Dcoument</b>

I am sure this will resolve your problem.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

delivery date, shipping point, ship to party should be same....

if these requirments met you can do combine delivery into one invoice..

reward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil.,

Check the payer& destination country,Payment terms should be same in header & item level & for two deliveries also,Billing date

Even though if there is delivery split,blank the allocation nuber & reference number in DElivery to Billing copy controls,

IT will be solved

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana'