cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a JDBC-XI-File Scenario. I have multiple file receivers.

When I tried testing the scenario giving <TEST> in the update query option in jdbc adapter, I am getting an error saying no receiver determination.

I could see my message sent successfully in the RWB and all my adapters are also functioning. Can anyone please suggest a solution for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all confifurations are correct as discussd above , then you need to reactivate all objects and refresh the cache.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for all the responses I got.

Finally I got my problem solved. The error was with the condition.

When I used expression instead of directly giving '=' in the condition, the scenario got executed successfully.

Regards,

Linsy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Linsy,

Check the sender service, sender interface name and interface namespace and make usre that this is the one for which you have created the Sender Agreement and Receiver determination for.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have checked all these in sender agreement and receiver determination.

They are entered correctly. But still I am getting the same error. I am using the same inbound interface and interface mapping for both the receivers.

Regards,

Linsy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Linsy,

Would suggest a relook,

Look into the message in MONI. What is the sender service, what is the sender interface name and what is the interface namespace. Is this the values for which you have configured the Receiver Determination?

Check if your receiver determination is active in the ID and make sure that all cache Notifications are in green.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check

Receiver Agrreement

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

In moni the sender service,namespace and interface are same as what i gave in receiver determination. It is active in ID.

Again the cache notifications are all in green. Still the error is shown.

Regards,

Linsy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Checked receiver agreement also. The error is still there

Regards,

Linsy