cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control From Contract to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a Quantity Contract of 100 Target qty. I have created a Sales order with reference to the contract of 20 Order quantity and delivered 21 Delivered quantity. When I create another Order with reference to the Quantity Contract the quantity that is copied to the Order quantity is 80, which is wrong. It should copy the Contract Target - Delivered Qty which is 79. But it is copying Contract Target Quantity - Order Quantity.

Please let me know how can we control this.

Thanks and Best Regards

Shehryar Zuberi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy control will not control your requirement, so use User exit for these. ask your abaper to do this...

Reward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Thanks alot for the answer. My abaper tried to find out the user exits but he was not able to do that. Can you please let me know the User Exit.

Thanks and Regards

Shehryar

Former Member
0 Kudos

MV45ATZZ its the user exit...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Your requirement is solved with that user exit?

Can you please say how that user exit worked

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narayana,

It still didnt work. I am sending this problem to SAP.

Will definately update the solution. In the meantime if you get a solution, please email me.

Thanks and Regards

Shehryar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheryar,

Please Try with the given below USER EXITs

MV45ATZZ

MV45AOZZ

MV45AIZZ

MV45ATZZ

MV45AOZZ

MV45AIZZ

MV45AFZZ and MV45EFZ1

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shehryar,

As per your theard you have created the Sales Order with referece to the Quantity Contract 20 Qty( Out of 100 Qty). you are telling that you deliveryed 21 qty.hope this could not be possible. the system is right because based on the sales order the delivery can done and the sales order is stating the qty as 20 and how could you delivery 21 if you are creating the delivery w.r.t. the Sales Order 20 Qty.

When you create the second order with referece to the Quantity Contract it will give 80 only . Please check the scenario once.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

I have mentioned the over delivery tolerence of 10% and 21 fall in the 10% over delivery. I allows me to create the delivery for 10% over delivery. Now If I create the Sales order it should pick the 79 quantity which is remaining not 80.

Thanks

Shehryar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

System is performing correct,It is taking from contract ,In your delivery item category there may be over delivery and for that reason you have created over delivery t hat is 21,which you are supposed to deliver 20 quantity,But as far is contract is conserned in the copy controls of t he contract from QC to OR,in item category,there is positive/Negative,It controls the target quantity whether there is a negative effect or positive effect,If it is positive system is correct and it doesnt allow you raise the order for 82 Quantity

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narayana,

I have the over delivery tolerence of 10% and 21 qty falls with the 10% tolerence limit. It should pick 79 insted of 80 qty.

Thanks and Regards

Shehryar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Can you please be lit clear what is tolerance and where it is maintained

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narayana,

The tolerence is at the Shipping Tab. You can define the over and under delivery tolerence.The product is sold in Metric tonnes and there can be an over and under delivery tolerence of 10%. So the order qty is 20 and 21 is the delivered quantity which falls in between the 10% tolerence so the GI is done. Now the remaining Contract Quantity should be Contract Target Quantity which is 100 MT minus the Delivered Quantity which is 21 MT equals 79MT. But the system is considering Contract Target Quantity which is 100 MT minus the Order Quantity 20 equals 80 MT. Which is wrong. It should consider 79MT as remaining qty.

Thanks and Regards

Shehryar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

In general scenarios the consept of tolerance is ok,But for Contracts all the definitions go wrong ,So af far as my knowledge is conserned i dont think giving tolerance to deliveries with reference to sales orders refred from delivery is right.,

Gurus Please up date me if i am wrong

From Contract to Order this is going fine as it doesnt check the deliveries,Check with Your technical people whether they can help you in this regard,I hope they can help you

Thanks & Regards

Narayana