cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap script form available in debugger but not to be seen in se71

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys ,

I have a very peculiar problem ,there is a sap script form which want to edit ,but I am unable to see it through .se71..it says form does not exist ,but when I put the script debugger on then the control stops at the same form which I am searching.

point is that a form is not available when I am searching through se71,but it can be seen when we put the debugger on.

How is this possible ....

In the debugger it clearly shows that the language is EN ...

but cannot see form through SE71 ..

please provide valuable inputs...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in transaction OIDA for the driver program & the form layout used, or you can also check in SPRO settings, spro->Plant maintenance&Customer service->Maintenance&Service processing->Maintenance&Service notifications->Notification print control->Define shop papers, forms & output programs,

Hope this helps, do reward if the answer is helpful,

Regards

Raj

Message was edited by:

Rajasekhar Dinavahi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unanswered

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

hey you can check tables TNAPR or T001F (in the system and client where you performed your tests )to check if your sapscript exists and to which print program it is assigned.

if you don't find it in one client , try to check in in another one!

I repeat what i said previously ,--> ensure that you are checking for the sapcript in the same client(not server) that you are testing

regards,

Sooness

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the replies guys,

The problem is still unresolved ....can't say why ..it is happening,we will write to SAP regarding this ...

I am found a way out using a copy of the form now..

Thanks ...

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Form name & <b>language</b> in debugger mode. And then check in SE71.

Reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i feel the name of the script seems to be incorrect. Becoz, even if the script is not in a particular language, then also it gets displayed in logon language giving a message that it is not available in the requested language.

Regards,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I know, I am copying and pasting the name form the debugger itself ...This is not a normal problem ..can't say why is this happening ...quite odd but it is realy happening ...

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to transaction nace and check out the sapscript form name being used!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The script debugger does not give you any error even if you activate the debugger for a script which does not exist in your system. I hope this may be causing you confusion.

Otherwise, I am thinking of that you had open two sessions of different clients and looking into the same form and as forms are client independent, you are getting in one and not in other client.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies ..

I have checked the name of the form which is required .

I know it is a very rare problem and there must be some reason behind it.I am in the same client I activate the debugger .I know the name of the sap script

then I go to QM02 trans and print the report .the sap script debugger

stops at the same script in same language which I want to edit .

The problem is that the se71 editor is not able to retrive the form,it may be in an

internal area or bufffer or something ,the editor is not able to find out the form.

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually this really seems to be very rare problem! Check out the following again:

1) whether you are trying to open the form in the same client & system you are running the debugger , e.g system ERD client 100.

2)the syntax of the form name ( i.e it happened once to me that the form name contained two consecutive underscores in its name )

3) Go to trnx nace to verify the form name the print program is trigerring!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arey they both on the same client?

SAP SCRIPT Forms are client dependant.

regards

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you may have mistyped the sapscript name on se71.

Else i dn't see why the sapscript doesn't exist !