cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import JavaBean Error : Invalid Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

previously , i have 3 commandbean class , after that i add another 2 commandbean class,

i hit the following error,

Invalid Class -JavaBean not available for import class

:net/solutions/model/ExternalToGateway

Jar: c:\documents and settings\yzme\sap\workspace\SmsGatewaywebdynpro\lib\SmsGatewayCommandBean.jar

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yzme yzme,

These problems occur when you are not following the specification for the java Beans that the netweaver platform expects:

Please check the following for eradicating the error:

1. Is there a setter which doe'snt have a consequent getter for the variable.If so provide it because its considered mandatory from the bean Specs.

2.If you have used your own methods for fetching and setting the value rather then using the getter setter for the same this will give a generational error on import.

Above listed mistakes are made by developers ona regular basis. Please go through the java bean specs on sun.java.com for more details

Regards

Amit

• Allocate points if found Helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI yzme yzme,

While generating jar file in NDS,please select complete package rather than

only classes.

go through follwing blog.

<a href = "/people/balaramnaidu.bankuru/blog/2006/04/23/importing-complex-javabean-model-into-webdynpro-by-creating-relationships-for-the-model-classes Bean Model</a><br>

<br><br>

With Regards

Naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yzme yzme,

Add SmsGatewayCommandBean.jar in your Java built path--> libraries.Delete the old model and recreate the model.

With regards,

Laksh