cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Problem (LABLE.ASC EXPORT6)

navin_khedikar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to install SAP R/3 E 4.7 version new database Local instance. It's taking LABEL.ASC for EXPORT1. But in the next screen, when i enter all remaing EXPORT 2-7 locations it's giving me "there exists no label.asc in the specified location" error for EXPORT6.

Or please provide me path from where i download new one.

I've OS WINDOWS 2003 SERVER and I copied all setup files in to my hard drive.

I apreciate any help from senior Basis friends.

Thanks ,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Have already replied to this question in the Netweaver AS General Forum. Please do not double post.

As stated in the other replies it looks like you need a new set of export CD's. You can download these on the Market Place

http:
service.sap.com\swdc

using your s user account, or log a message with SAP Support in component XX-SER-SWFL-SHP and they can mail you the requested CD's.

Regards,

David.

P.S. If you find this answer helpful please reward Points.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navin,

Ive had another thought on this one, have you copied the export CDs to a local drive on the server? This would be the recommended way to proceed with the installation. The use of a Network drive can cause many problems.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try copying the files of Export6 again or if you are giving directly the path for the export6 DVD then instead of that give the path of the label.asc path during the installation.

please check whether the label.asc file is present or not in the folder..

Seems there is some problem with the files copied. Try after copying the DVD again.

Regards

Sumit Jain

[reward wiht points if useful]