Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc_to_File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am doing Idoc to file scenario.

Here 3 SAP R/3 senders and one third party receiver.

Same message comming from 3 senders (i.e Orders05), it has to be posted in one receiver.

I have taken 3 Business Systems for sender and created 1 Business Service for receiver.

When I activated my scenario, Idoc is picking from Source System.

But when I checked in SXMB_MONI the error message showing like " <b>No Receiver Could be Determined".</b>

One more thing, already i worked with Business System instead of Business Service for receiver.

Please provide the solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i remember someone posting on adding the logical name in recv BS to rectify this error. just try with that and let us know if this works. i'm not completely sure on this but give a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

What Logical Name I have to add in receiver BS.

Path: Service ---> Adapter Specific Identifiers --> Its asking Idoc Adapter Logical System Name.

Here what i have to mention.

Regards,

Vijji

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a'nt sure (coudlnt check in my sys). give a try and specify the logical system name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu/Viji,

Adding Logical name for Sender/Receiver will not solve this issue. Logical names comes into play only when you are dealing with posting an IDOC into a SAP system.

I still beleive there is some problem with the receiver determination objects. Check them and try a complete cache refresh.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okie but giving a try on this will clear our doubts futher

also as i said before this point was discussed earlier over the sdn and it was fixed. i could try to get the link but unable to get it done now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai/Prabhu,

I am doing my development, i could not find proble till now. so plz provide the link which can hepl me

Regards,

Vijji

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya laxmi,

Can u create the receiver determination, interface Determination,S.A,R.A using the configuration scenario? i hope this wud resolve the errors which we are not able to find currently as in this case all are generated by the system itself. let me know if it helps.

Anil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe reading my answer in thsi thread on how I achieve this would help,

1. Do not add the Idoc to the Business Service as an Inbound Interface.

2. Manually key in the Idoc as the inbound interface and the namespace values in the interface determination.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>One more thing, already i worked with Business System instead of Business Service for receiver.</i>

Not sure what this statement implies. Did it work with a Business System and is it not working with a Business Service?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I worked both Business System & Busyness Service, but it did not working with both.

Just now I did what u mentioned in ur reply

i.e I have not given Inbound Interface for receiver and manually keyed Inbound Interface in Interface Determination. But again i got same error i.e " No receiver could be determine"

Plz Bhavesh provide the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Viji,

A quick check. You need 3 receiver determination objects for your scenario.

Each with a different sender business system name and ORDEERS IDOC as sender interface and all having the same Business service as receiver.

Have you done this?

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I did what u told in ur reply. And i also did with giving * in sender service but i am getting same error i.e "No receiver could be determined".

What should i do now.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe u can try to recreate ur recv agreement and see if any difference in exectuion