cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing /ABAP Guru's ---condition type in pricing or formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to reference the order value and then say if it is 1000 then the freight is reduced by 10%, if 2000 then by 20% eventually reduced by 100%.

This needs to be automatic.

Some thoughts I had were scales, condition compare, reference condition but looks like condition technique may not be an option here.

Another thought is KF00 can have scales which are weight based, if it can be based on the order value that may solve the issue

Any other suggestion, scale formula with routine / check scale?

Steps appreciated

Rewards points for good answers

Any documentation on formula etc will be highly useful

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try copying the condition type HD00 for freight

here use scales type can be maintained in condition record.

now using vk11 maintain the condtion and define scales.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need automatic, HD00 would be manual...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi UN,

You can try the following.

Create a %discount condition type say ZD00

Enable it for scales (Value based) and enable the base value as the Header freight condition type in the pricing procedure. (From column)

Now you can go and maintain the condition records based on gross value.(You can do it at last too, just for understanding i am putting it here)

Now create a AltC.Type routine(alternate calculation routine) and pass the value of reference order value( say Net price of the document) in the pricing comm structure for the determination of gross value for identifying the percentage of discount applicable for the condition type.

i.e. The value and the % discount mapped in the condition records (KONH and KONP tables) should be compared with the Net price of the document, and the percentage should be determined based on the comparison between the net price and the value maintained in condition records.

If the information is not sufficient, please let me know. Assign reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iim,

This surely looks like a possible way for a solution.

How to enable the base value for Header Freight(think HD00 is manual).

I am not an ABAP guy, so could you elaborate with some steps/hints on customizing/ trn code(VOFM,??) and if possible the routine

Thanks, UN

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if HD00 is manual, it will be present in pricing procedure on a particular step number. That step number should be given in the From column of your discount condition type.

In VOFM, you have to go to alternate calculation type in pricing routine, and create a new routine. That routine should pass on the value of the gross value of the order (may be VBAK-NETWR) to the relevant pricing communication structures to compare with the KONH, KONP , scale values.

If you need further info, you can mail me at iimnava@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to copy condition type KF00.You have to the change the scale from standard one to Graduated scales. After that you can give condition record using T- code vk11.In the record, you have to give condition record and then select that record. After that you have to select scales & give what you want. That is how you can achieve that requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the direction I was working on and have created the condition type and made changes to it however the key part is to get the value. I found out that I can give a reference condiiton type P000/PB00/PBXX which is for the gross value while cusotmizing the new condition type, I will test this sceanrio to see if the value can be picked up with this, the important part is somehow to get the value comparison to the net price.

I thought about graduated scales but will additionally look into it more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use a new condition type for freight discounts with scales , as the discount % seems to round figure. Give the freight condition step no in the "From" cloum and ask ABAP to write a condition base value formula to change the Condition Base vaule to copied from the Groos order value Field.

In case some one needs to change the percentage, only the condition records need to be changed.

Hope you understood the same.

Thanks

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have been thinking on similar lines, but not able to figure out the steps yet completely.

Hope anyone with ABAP pricing background can suggest/give some steps-code or some simple way out, I need to give a firm solution after testing it out, and don't have a ABAP guy available currently.

Thanks, un