Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am new to sap.i have created a new client using scc4 with user id sap* n password pass.i have created a user using su01.with that new user i logged in but when i give tcode su53 it is giving as u r not authorised to use this transaction.can u please suggest me what should i do.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the profile SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW for this user Now that user will access all Tcode.

Rewards points if helpful

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shireesha,

Give the newly created user enough authorizations. Best way is you can create a role with all basic transactions needed by any user and assign the same to the user.

Other way is, you can also assign user standard sap profiles(like SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW..etc) in profiles tab in SU01 (only if the user you created is admin who is authorized to have)

Assigning these profiles give lot of authorizations i mean to All Client-Specific Data.

Let me know if you need more information.

Award points if helpful.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamozzala,

The error itself is self-explanatory.

You have created a user ID and either you have forgotten to assign any role/profile to the particular user ID or you have not added SU53 in the role that you assigned to the ID.

If this is going to be admin ID, add profile SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW or else atleast add SU53 to the role that you have assigned to this user ID.

Cheers

-

Shamish

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the profile SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW for this user Now that user will access all Tcode.

Rewards points if helpful

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shireeesha,

Once you are done with client creation using SCC4, next step is to do a client copy in the newly created client. Do the following steps:

1) Log on to the new client with user: SAP* with the password: PASS.

2) Start transaction <b>SCCL</b> and copy the client 000 using the recommended profile SAP_ALL, SAP_USERS,SAP_CUST. This takes approximate. 45 minutes to complete.

Hope it helps.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thnaks & Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Afte creating the client using scc4 a user sap*

using sap* create new user transcation su01 there will tab create, delete, copy,

creating a user there will be no authorizations the will be tab call role assign the role sap_all, if it is ides system, if you coming the production no one will not be used the sap_all,,

There also you can assgin the sap_new because any new role or profile generated apart form standard roles to get access you must assgin the sap_new. otherwise it is not required.