cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We currently forcast our products in Periods. I would like to release our Forecast in weekly buckets to SNP. When the forecast is released I would like for it to be planced on Monday for each week.

-When I use transaction /sapapo/mc90 (release demand plan to SNP online) it drops the forecast each week on Monday as I desire. I believe that this occurs becasue, for SNP the start of the week is Monday by default. Is this correct?

-However, when I use a Release Profile (release demand plan to SNP in batch) the forecast is placed on Sunday.

How can I get the forecast to drop on Monday's when I use a Release Profile without having to hard code some logic within a BADI?

Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

I believe that using a BADI is the only way.

Lets see If someone else has any other inputs

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/EN/0d/429bd538ee11d3982b0000e8a49608/frameset.htm

In mass processing, the release horizon is given by the horizon attached to the data view that you specify in the mass processing activity and job.

Use functional enhancement APODM017 (transaction CMOD);

Two Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) are also available for the release function:

· Change Data During Release to SNP

· Set Requirements Strategy During Release

For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) for Demand Planning under Business Add-Ins ® Release to SNP.

Regards

Kumar Ayyagari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should be able to release the same forecast into the same buckets whether in background or online

i suspect there is something is actually causing your forecast to fall one day (actually forecasts have a 00:00:00 time stamp and even a few seconds will cause it to fall on sunday)

this due to the way your ANP planing books are setup ... the locations in SNP pick up the calendar from the time zone the location is on

(.... i assume you are not in UTC)

If you go to /SAPAPO/MVM - movel version management and see if the check box setting is for Local time zone this might help...