cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during sync for data - MTT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am implementing MTT. I am able to sync and get the applications MTR and MTS deployed in the client. Getting into MTR and when I do a sync for the data the following error shows up.

<b>Customizing Tables </b>

Due to a communications error method WAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING could not be executed

Synchronization failed

<b>Data Download</b>

Due to a communications error method WAF_TRIP_GET_LIST could not be executed

and when I sync for data in MTS the jsp error page occurs.

<b>Error: 500

Internal Servlet Error:

javax.servlet.ServletException

Root cause:

java.lang.ClassCastException

at com.sap.mbs.mts.jsp.error._jspService(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

Is this the problem I have to deal with back end configuration? as I have done all the mapping in BWFMAPP and MEMAPPDEST.

Had any one come accross this problem?, please help me out to solve this issue.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj-

I have run into this error when the security authorizations expired for the user ID tied to the machine.

Hope this helps.

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you delete the default RFC and create new RFC for them, then try again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The first step would be to run those function module in the backend (in SE37). If they are running properly - than the proplem is in the MW or the client.

The second step would be to make sure you have all the required component installed on the device (MTR, MTS, MTT Core, MTT Repository). If you don't have those 4 components then you should reinstall your device with them (complete reinstall).

That should do it.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply Julien. I guess the error is at the back end. when I try to execute(se37) the functional module WAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING with the corresponding values in the inbound container (SYNCUSER, 1, "USERNAME"), the result gives the follwoing error.

"Error transferring data to SAP system - inbound container corrupt". I also tried to execute the report RPR_WAF_DEBUGGING for the same functional module but there are no logs files found (trouble shoot).

Anybody has come accross this situation. Is this a some problem that a HR person should look into?

Help would be appritiated.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Basically you need to make you wrapper functions in the middleware as RFC Enabled. The replies in the following might solve your problem.

This might also solve the second problem. But have you also deployed the MTTRepository.war file on the client?

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar

Thanks for your reply. Since I am using the default wrapper functions, they are RFC enabled by default. I went through the thread you have given. I am sure that all the functions are RFC enabled. Please guide me to fix this out. Is there any way to check the back end configurations?

Thanks

Raj