cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with One-Step Approval of Contracts ws14000088

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a problem with the One-Step Approval of Contracts ws14000088, the workflow can't find approverat the task TS14007969

regards

Dayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dayana,

Though this is not in reply to your question. I wanted to know from you how you've fixed the problem related to approvers for the n-step 14000109 workflow. I've configured activated the workflow and has provided the starting condition and have also set the SLapprover attribute. But when I check the approval overview, its not being built properly. Its unable to identify the user I gave as SLApprover.

Could you please share with me as how you fixed this issue?

Regards,

Sam K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to maintain attribute SLAPPROVER on PPOMA_BBP for the users involved. Remember to asssign a user value (for example USDGARCIA). Then you have to maintain spending limit and output limit values in either of this places: SU01 on the personalization tab, PPOMA_BBP or User role; the wf searches for this values on this order.

Regards,

DG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dayana,

I made all these settings. But in the approval preview, it doesn't associate mention who the approver is ? it is still unable to recognise the approver

any other thing which i'm missing.

Regards,

Sam K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dayana,

Do you mantain the Organizational Model?, don't forget that this WF takes the user which is head of the organizational unit.

Which is the error do you have?

Regards,

Jose Luis D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through these links, which will definitely help -></b>

Which SRM version are you using ?

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul