cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

In shopping cart creation we can create a shopping cart without product number, only with description , I would like to know how we can do it in countries that we use jurisdiction code the system tries to calculate taxes and errors occurs and the system displays messages that the shopping cart can not be created.

How can I soulve this problem

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please provide you system version and the scenario you implemented in detail.</u>

<b>Related links / pointers -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

I am implementing SRM 5.0 in Extendeed Classic Scenario my backend ic ECC 5.0.

The problem is that, when the user goes to SRM web browser and clic shop, 3 options appear or You can add items to the shopping cart using the following methods:

Old Purchase Orders and Templates

Goods and internal services

Catalogs

Not found what you were looking for? Use the following order form:

Describe Requirement

The fields displayed for decribe requirement are:

Product type

Description

Internal note

Quantity

Price

Category

The problem is the system tries to calculate taxes with these information and it's not possible , because supplier is not mainteined, material is mainteined and it's information are necessary for tax calculation and errors messages are displaied.

I think the shooul create the shopping cart and it should go to buyer to complete.

What could be done?

Thanks

Nilson

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have completed the describe requirement and add it to shopping cart, you can then complete the SC with the vendor.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tax Jurisdiction codes are maintained for locations (plants with different ship-to addresses) and for vendors. If both are present at the time of creation of SC, you should be able find the relevant taxes applicable(depending upon your config, either happens in SRM-TTE or R3 or Taxware/Vertex) and order the SC.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy

The problem is, datas of material are necessary for tax calculation and when sc creation decription material are maintened.

Thanks

Nilson

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If up to now, your tax calculation require SAp material ID, of course you have an issue with describe requirement!

- option 1 : you are able to determine the sap material ID based on the information you have entered (such as manufacturing product ID...) : for this use bbp_doc_change badi to fill in the material iD based on your logic

- option 2 : enhance your tax calculation based on describe requirement purchase... All tax calculations do not require a sap material ID to run the tax determination.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Please

Confirm if this process is possible.

When users not find his product in catalogs, or material are not created, a shopping cart with only description without supplier and material, only description, quantity and category.

This shopping cart goes to buyer and request for quotation is created and after buyer complete the shopping cart.

Is this process possible?

Thanks

Nilson

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not possible in a straight way...

You have two options :

1- User create SC

incomplete SC is sent to sourcing cockpit

Buyer initiate an RFQ from the sourcing cockpit

once RFQ is completed, a PO is created

2- User create SC

A workflow to the buyer is triggered.

An RFQ (offline one : not in the system) is initiated

Once RFQ is completed (still offline), the SC is completed by the buyer and the process can go on : PO creation....

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure Buyer completion Workflow and its start conditions are properly configured in SRM system (take help of SRM Functional Team).

<u>Other related links -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Answers (0)