cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Adobe Interactive Form Layout When Archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using the adobe interactive forms (adobe liveCycle designer) to create forms for outgoing paper checks. Because of security risks with reprinting checks, it is necessary to change the output of the checks when they are archived (writing 'VOID' over the check), while the form created in the print spool remains unchanged. Is there a way to create dynamic fields on the interactive form based on when the form is being archived? We are using the archiveLink functionality with an external optical storage app. I know there is the possibilty to run the printing and the archiving process separately, using different form layouts, however, reconciliation becomes and issue and I would like to run both printing and archiving together in the same mass activity.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I have a requirement where I just need to Archive Adobe form in External repository.

Since you are using the archiveLink functionality with an external optical storage app

Can you please help me how you did?? What configurations need to be maintained for this?

I am new to this. I did some Rnd on it and found that it can be achieved using HRFORM_HRF02 Business Add-In in the SET_ARCHIVE_INDEX method.

But I have no clue how to do it?

Can you please help me?