cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planned Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I am getting a little problem in APO 4.1. I am trying to transfer planned orders created in SNP, category EE into my R/3 system. I have checked that an integration model exists for the material masters, the PDS, and planned orders, and that they are all active. I have also set the publishing to 'In house' as expected for my location.

However when I check the report /SAPAPO/CIFDELTAREPORT3, I get the following error message, error code 153, Order with internal number (my product and location) only exists in APO.

Can you advise

cheers

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem and I've fixed it. After trying everything I've remembered that I've manually deleted the planned orders in ECC. 

This was the solution in my case, maby it helps somebody.

Scenario:

I run the heuristic in SAP APO from product view and the planned orders are created. Then transported to ECC.

In ECC I manually delete the planned orders.

After this I got the error code 153 and could not solve it with the /n/sapapo/ccr reconciliation of transaction data.

Error Code- 153 . Order with internal no.  (material 00000000000xxxxx, plant xxxx) only exists in APO

Fix:

To delete the planned orders in APO run the report SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER in trx. SE38.

I've deleted the planned orders from APO and then run the heuristic again.

It generated new planned orders that were sent to ECC with no problem and the problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gents/Ladies,

ignore my last post, it is a master data issue.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You can try to analyze it with /SAPAPO/CQ - SCM Queue Manager .

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alper Myumyun,

I am facing same problem of "missing in R/3"., because of which lot of planned orders are not getting converted into Process order C.

Can u help to find out the solution for it?

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

appreciate the response. you are correctin the message details. However i have already tried the clearinf of the orders and re-sending via the elta report. i have managed to find the queue, and the message there is as follows:-

Account assignment data is incomplete.

Obviously this is in R/3, do you know where and why this is needed?

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I believe it is showing the following message

<b>MISSING in R3 Without EXTERNAL KEY</b>

and then the Error Code- 153 .

Order with internal no. (material 00000000000xxxxx, plant xxxx) only exists in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF153

I would recommend you to run the correction - SEND TO R3 as indicated on the top of the screen.

The reason this occurs is:

Possible Cause: The order was not yet published from SAP APO to SAP R/3.Correction: Send the order to SAP R/3. If the order is to be deleted in SAP APO, you must do this manually. Note that queue entries or any change pointers that might exist (for periodic transfer) are not checked.

Hope this helps

Regards

Kumar Ayyagari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

I know this is very old post but the problems are the same. I have tried all possible ways. We are the SCM7. Last 2 days I am trying to solve this but unable to fix.

MISSING in R3 Without EXTERNAL KEY

and then the Error Code- 153 .

Order with internal no.  (material 00000000000xxxxx, plant xxxx) only exists in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF153

Till Yesterday in CCR only the R3 tab was active and we had a problem to move PPM so we made the correction of code. Today I can see

Change pointer is active.

Please advice How I will send this to SAP .

Thanks

Partha