cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Level linkage between GR->PO->SC and vice versa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have seen that there are previous posts on PO and SC linkages.

If i have a GR( BackEnd ) number, i am able to trace back the PO and SC number.

What i need is for every line item in GP i should be able to trace back the line item in SC for which the GR is created, keeping in mind that there can be single GR for Multiple POs or Multiple GRs for single PO AND there can be multiple POs for one SC or one PO for Multiple SCs. Therefore, i will appreciate any help whatever i can get inline to the question i.e. how to map GR item to SC item( i tried but got lost in GUIDs in CRMD_ORDERADM tables). I need this info in program therefore BBP_PD Tcode is not worth, until i have endless time to debug it.

Thanks and looking forward to your advice

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the SRM Standard Function modules to get all the required data in this case -></b>

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL (For Shopping Cart Details)

BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL (For Confirmation Details)

BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL (For PO Details)

META_PO_GETDETAIL (For R/3 PO Details) - Mostly, All META (BAPI Function modules will help )

<u>Related links and pointers -></u>

Hope this will definitely help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Don't get me wrong, it looks you read the question in hurry.

I have all this, but not needed. from GR(back end) not confirmation line item to SC line item for which the GR is created, this is what i am looking for.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using the FM BBP_PD_PO_DOC_FLOW.

Input H_OBJECT_T as BUS2201 & H_GUID as GUID of PO header.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I sorry for the late reply, was kind of stuck, i tried using the FM it provides me with the SC number, Confirmation Number for the PO. But it does not give me line item to line item mapping between the PO and SC.How can we achieve that.

Also, if i have the PO Number and i try to find the GUID for that using CRMD_ORDERADM_H table, it gives me more than one GUID due to more than one line items for that PO. How can i get only one GUID for a PO, basically a header GUID.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK Guys,

It seems its gonna be cracked, as i have full solution i will post it here

Praveen