cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypass a view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my WD-app gets parameters passed from another app which I read in the InterfaceViewController.

When I get these parameters(credentials) I would like to bypass the Login-View. How can I achieve this. I tried several possibilities but they don't work

e.g.

- In the InterfaceViewController create an Additional Outbond Plug and call it when appropriate

(here only exitPlugs seem to work)

- in the DefaultView of my app, call the wdFirePlug - Method before the View is displayed (no effect in wdDoModifyView).

Can you help?

Best Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

sorry for the delay. Hope the answer is still helpful for you.

To avoid the login screen, the application property "authentication" must be set to false. You can set this parameter in the NetWeaver Developer Studio by opening the "Properties" of a Web Dynpro application, go to the "Application Properties" tab, and then set the "authentication" attribute. Íf your first Web Dynpro application has been loged in already, the second app shouldn't need a login again if the user management is configured to use SSO (or if the new app is started in the same browser, it should also work without SSO because the session cookie with the login certificate is still alive then).

Best regards,

Karin