cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Application not found " Error!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I deploy any application in Webdynpro, it doesnt open automatically in a browser it always throws an error saying "Application not found" .But when I write the same URL through browser, the application works.So each time when i deploy the application I have manually write the URL in the browser and run it. CAn somebody gimme some suggestions to solve my issue?

Sure to award points for helpful suggestions

Thanks,

Shiny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Greg_Austin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you ever installed then removed a browser? I had firefox, then uninstalled it. When launching web dynpro applications it was trying to launch firefox, but couldn't find it. If you are using IE there is an option under tools->internet options->programs that says "Internet Explorer should check whether it is the default browser". I had to check this restart IE so it would become the default browser, then the web dynpro apps would deploy and run correctly. Hope this is your issue because it is an easy fix.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot everybody!!! Issue is solved.

Greg ur suggestion has helped me. Thank U

Regards,

Shiny

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiny,

Which NWDS version are you using ?

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiny,

Please check the following setting in NWDS,

W<i>indows --> Preferences --> Help</i>select the appropriate option,

select <i><b>Embedded Internet Explorer Adapter</b></i> (if IE installed as browser)

or

select <i><b>custom browser</b></i> & give the path of the exe file of the browser,

Hope it helps

<b>Please give the detailed error description if above does not help!!</b>

Regards

Deepak