cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punch out product category question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

We are using a punchout from Gateway. The OCI sent from the vendor does not have a product category (see below).

"NEW_ITEM-MATGROUP[1]" value="">

We have 2 product categories assigned to the user in the Ext Attributes. While creating the SC using the catalog, the system picks up the second product category defined in Ext attributes.

How does it do it ? Is there a way it picks up the first product category ?

-Bakulesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you default the second one ?

If it does not work, you can use bbp_doc_change badi to default the product category for your catalog ID

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann.

Points have been awarded.

Is it possible in SRM to somewhere see the catalog item data that is being passed from the vendor ?

-Bakulesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can refer to OSS note 847229 that explain what parameters to add to catalog call structure in order to find OCI parameter passed from catalog to SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann

Points have been awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bakulesh,

Glad to hear that your problem is solved. Can I ask for a favor please? I need to understand that during punch-out, how data is brought back to SRM screens from catalog. I would be really very thankful to you, if you send me some config document or all the customization steps involved in this.

Best Regards,

Amit

PS: I have created one separate question for this, if you wish you can ans that so that I can assign you the points

Answers (0)