cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nw2004s Installation Error ClassNotFoundException UserCheck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i try to install a NW2004s System (ABAP+JAVA) on Linux Suse SLES9 with Java Version 1.4.

The processing services is:

SAP Netweaver 2004s Support Release 2 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Distributed System > Based on AS ABAP and AS Java > Central Instance

During task 15 the warning:

WARNING    2007-05-22 14:44:07
           CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl()
Execution of the command "/usr/sap/IPX/DVEBMGS79/exe/jlaunch UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/AS/CI/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/AS/CI/install/sharedlib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/AS/CI/install -c sysnr=XX -c ashost=host -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code 2. Output:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck
        at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.findClass(FileClassLoader.java:691)
        at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:600)
        at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:578)
        at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:79)

followed by the error:

ERROR 2007-05-22 14:44:07
FCO-00011  The step createJSF with step key |NW_Doublestack_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR .

Does anyone has a solution for this problem?

Best regards,

Nils Kloth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to create user SAPJSF in client 001 manually and repeat the installation.

Thanks

Prince

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you solved this problem? I got same problem. Please advise. Thanks

James

ChrisGela
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know this is a bit late in replying, but it might help other people searching on SDN.

I was experiencing the same problem with solution manager 4(NW2004s) installation.

I was using Sun Java (j2sdk1.4.2_14). I re-installed using<b> IBM Java 1.4.2 (sr8) </b>which work.

(you might need to change the JDKversion.xml file in your install dir for sapinst to accept IBMjava, it was complaining that version was too low? 32-bit installation, linux)

Kind Regards,

Chris