cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic determination of plant, storage location and shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can I automatically determine the plant, storage location and shipping point according to the user. Eg: Plant 1003, storage location fg01 and shipping point 1001 should be selected, when user 1 is creating the sales order/ dlelivery, while plant 1001 , fg02 and 2001 should be selected automatically for user 2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sulabh,

Why dont you try with some Default User Parameter in SU53, by this definitely you can asign the Plant, but not sure of Storage Location & Shipping point.

Regards

Arun Kumar

Rewards Points if it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

define shipping point determination...by use ur values.. and maintain plant in customers master. storage location from materail in material master..

Rerward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Where you want to determine in sales order or delivery,In sales order we get the shipping point and plant but storage location doesnt come ,We should use user exit to get storage location automatically in sales order

Feel free to ask queries

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be fine if I can determine the shipping point and plant in sales order and storage location in delivery... but I need to find ways of getting them automatically.. Plant should always come according to the user, Shipping point can be default for a plant while storage location needs to come from material-plant combination..

in short, plant should be pulled into sales order according to the user

shipping point needs to be pulled according to the plant

Storage location will be diffferent for different products in a plant and will be fixed for material type-plant combination..