cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me ref. material for WAS certification exam.(BASIS point of view).Thanks

Regards,

Tushar Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

please any one of you provide following

(ADM100 SAP Web AS Administration I,

ADM102 SAP Web AS Administration II

ADM200 SAP Web AS Java Administration )

documents for certification?

Thanks,

jaya

<email address deleted by moderator>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to have the following documentation but all these documentation are only for internal use with SAP these are the document useful for WAS/Basis certification.

<b>ADM100 Basis I level

ADM200 WebAS I level

TADM10 WebAS Operation & Implementation

TADM12 Software Log

TDAM51 Database Course Oracle

TADM53

ADM520 Database MSSQL

ADM325 Software Logistic (Transports)/Patch Updates

ADM940 SAP Authorization Concept

ADM950 SAP System Management

ADM960 Secure SAP System Environment</b>

If some one share these doc from SAP otherwise you won't find these document on any of the SAP internal sites.

Regards

SC

Hope this help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thushar,

The following materials are required for WAS 640 certification.

TADM 10_1

TADM 10_2

TADM 12_1

TADM 12_2

TADM 51 - ORACLE

These materials can be downloaded from <link deleted by moderator>, websites like <link deleted by moderator>, <link deleted by moderator> and <link deleted by moderator>, however there is no guarantee that the material available there is the latest. Get in touch with a certified person to get the latest material or approach a training center.

U can also check with me once u have downloaded the material, i will be able to confirm if the material is the latest or not !

All the best, reward points if useful

regards,

Awaiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Awaiz,

I tried to download documents from the website you provided, TADM10_1 and TADM51 are OK, but when I download the other docs, the error "File not found" occoured. All of these docs are linked to rapidshare.

Kindly give us a downloadable link please.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the files in the baove link are either corrupt or missing.

Does anyone have any other link from where we can download the files?

Cheers,

Bidwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search <link deleted by moderator> for the certification material. U have to register to be able to access docs. The registration is free and very simple, u just have to provide a email id and a password. Once u have registered look for SAPBASIS_CERTIFICATION folder or search for user venky410 or abmirra-important and abmirra-docus, here u will find related pdf's.

Awaiz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search <link deleted by moderator> for the certification material. U have to register to be able to access docs. The registration is free and very simple, u just have to provide a email id and a password. Once u have registered look for SAPBASIS_CERTIFICATION folder or search for user venky410 or abmirra-important and abmirra-docus, here u will find related pdf's.

Awaiz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Awaiz,

I joined <link deleted by moderator>...still cant find them...If u can send the exact links it would be really great

Thanks again,

Bidwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the material in the same site !! just login and on the right hand corner u will see a search bar, search for TADM10* which shud take u to the below link where u will find the material.

<b>

<link deleted by moderator>

<link deleted by moderator>

</b>

u can also go directly to the above mentioned link.

Reward Points if useful.

revert back,

Awaiz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Awaiz,

Thanks for your information.

Others doc. are ok, but the TADM12_1&2 cannot be downloaded.

When I goes into the document link, it shows that

-

File Under Review

This file has been flagged by our users as inappropriate and is under review.

-

What does it mean?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It could be because they had removed the file inorder to update it with latest version

but the links mentioned above by Mr.Awaiz (in <link deleted by moderator>) belongs to both of us. so you would definitely find TADM12_1 and 2 in that.

please check that once again and get back to us in case of problems so that we will upload it again for you.

Rewards points to us if useful

Regards,

Sreevidya,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Thank you for your information.

I tried again and the problem is still there. Only 12_1 and 12_2 have this problem.

Could you please upload it again for us?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

I would try to upload tadm12 set fully again to <link deleted by moderator> in that path mentioned.

regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still unable to download TADM12_1 and TADM12_2. Appreciate if you can re-upload the documents. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you succeed in getting the TADM12_1 and TADM12_2 ? Please can you update us with the link to access these documents ? Many thanks .

krkasani
Explorer
0 Kudos

All,

Can any one of you provide TADM12_1 & TADM12_2 documents for certification?

Thanks,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

The courses being requested and shared here are copyrighted, <b>SAP PROPIETARY</b> material and it is <b>ILLEGAL</b> to share them publicly under any circumstances. Sharing propietary material can constitue legal action from SAP.