cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common Distribution channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hv a material XYZ (FERT) and I hv to sell it across distribution channel 11; 12; 13; & 14 and also across divisions 01; 02; 03; & 04.

How do I configure this scenario in the system. Do i hv to cofigure in the common distribution/division channels in SPRO. If yes, how will the above be reflected over there.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls go to VOR1 tcode and you can assign the common dis channels to the configured dist channels..

rwd if it helps

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi first of all knidly check the assignment at enterprise structure

Later Define all distribution channels and divisions in img-SD-Master Data-Common Distr.Channels-Common Divisions

After this assaign Sales Area to Sales documents.

Rewards if it's Helpfull

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through the transaction codes vor1 and vor2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VOR1 and VOR2

In VOR1:

Here you have the option of assigning a Reference Distribution Channel to your combination of Sales Org+Distribution Channel.

What ever distribution channel you give here in the Refrence Fields, you will then be maintaining the Material masters using this reference Distribution channel.

Having assigned a reference D Channel to the combination of Sales Organization and other divisions, while creation of a Sales Order with Sales Org and any other division, the system will use the master data maintained for this Reference D Channel for your Sales Area in sales order.

The use of this is that, Master data can be maintained for only Common Distribution Channel & Division. So it reduces a lot of system load.

The same applies to VOR2, here you assign a common division to the combination of Sales Org+Divisions.

Hope this helps you.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Vivek Sahni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

To configure above common distribution channel is correct,Take a common distribution channel as 00 and assihn to all the distribution channels,and for division also you can take 00 and assign to all divisions

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana