cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Contract Data to CCM

0 Kudos

We are using SRM 5.5 with CCM 2.0 along with XI for distributing contract data using the Intergration scenarios <b>MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS700</b>.

When we create a contract in SRM, and release it with the option <b>"Distribute to Catalog"</b> checkbox selected, we are able to see the xml messages in SXMB_MONI in SRM and XI and the status is successfully processe but the catalogue is not created in CCM.

I have check the following threads but did not help much to solve the issue.

Distribute contract SRM to CCM

SRM Contract Upload in CCM

Problem when distributing a contract to CCM

Distribute EBP contracts to CCM

Appreciate any help on this. Thanking you in advance.

Kathirvel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained all the settings for master catalog.

0 Kudos

Yes, what ever that has been given in the CCM 2.0 book.

The system is supposed to create a new catalogue with the contract number as id, but it not doing so. Further we have only procurement catalogues created manually in the system as of now.

One more thing, the AUTH_UPDATE job scheduled by the interface in SRM gets cancelled, I guess thats the reason.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

The reason was the job AUTH_UPDATE was failing. When this was fixed, the contracts were replicated to CCM.

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem you have discribed, however, in our development system the contract catalog gets created, now we have moved to production and the contract catalog does get created in CCM. I see the XML creating the data, but never see job Auth_Update (program /CCM/START/Package/processing) in the job log. Any ideas, we have looked at security?? other ?? how did you fix, so the contract was created.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Please take the help of some technical consultant and debug the contract payload in SPROXY. This is how I came to know that the AUTH_UPDATE was failing in our case.

SM21 logs in production system could help much better in this case.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate the steps for debugging the contract payload in SPROXY.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.